Now Hiring: Professional Care Providers
Don't just make money. Make a difference.
Midwest Family Care provides long-term home care and professional care services throughout Dane County and Jefferson County.
We are recruiting for in-home professional care providers who are passionate about impacting other’s lives through their work. We seek people who hold themselves to high standards, who are dependable, and who are committed.
Previous caregiving experience is helpful, but we are more interested in people who are empathetic, service-focused and adept at active listening.
Our professional care providers are trained to provide home support and social engagement for individuals and for family members. Our clients choose to remain in their homes for as long as they can with the comforts that are important to them.
Approximately 117 million Americans are expected to need caregiving assistance by 2020, according to a study by the AARP. This is a booming industry rich with potential for long-term career opportunities.
Has someone ever said you’d make a great nurse? Have you ever thought about working in healthcare? Are you burnt out with retail?
If so, let’s talk about your potential for success that transitions your current strengths into the booming home care industry.
* Meal preparation
* Light housekeeping
* Medication reminders
* Running errands
* Assisting with ambulation & transfers
* Personal care
* Companionship and conversation
* Vehicle ownership preferred
Why Choose Midwest Family Care?
* Flexible schedules (you aren’t tied to a stressful break schedule, and we work with your lifestyle)
* Personable, professional placement to assigned clients (you don’t work with the general public)
* The ability to make a difference in someone’s life (no upselling or sales quotas)
* Potential to grow within a Madison-based, family-owned business (you aren’t a merely an employee number in a huge chain or corporation)
* Immediate and personal administrative support (you are assigned a care coordinator who supports you in the field)
* Paid training (you will learn from our staff LPN and receive continuing education and training throughout the year)
* Recognition (you are eligible for Caregiver of the Month gift cards)
* Weekly paychecks and shift differentials
* Health benefits
* Supplemental benefits
* Vacation time
* Mileage reimbursement
* Flexible shifts
* Referral and retention bonuses
* Annual caregiver appreciation events (with food, drinks, activities, and gift bags)
* Flexible ways to make extra money (for retirees, for stay-at-home parents, and for second-job seekers)
* A great resume builder for students
* Internal growth opportunities
When you are driving home from a shift, you can feel confident knowing that you put in a good, honest day’s work and made your friends and family proud.
Why? Because you are helping people in your community and gaining valuable experience in a growing, in-demand industry.
To apply through our website, visit https://www.midwestfamilycare.org/careers